PA Day program to empower girls with unstoppable self-confidence
During the PA Day “I CAN DO IT!” program, your daughter will learn how to:
- Discover the power of possibility
- Stretch out of her comfort zone
- Choose positive self-talk
- Power shift her thoughts and attitude
- Create unstoppable self-confidence
The program uses stories, acting, dancing, karaoke singing, and arts and crafts projects. We play, yet learn powerful life skills, such as: mastering positive self-talk, learning how your mind works, and the power of dreaming and setting goals to achieve them.
Here’s what we do:
- Ice breaker activity to warm up and ease into the conversation
- Storytelling or acting to present self-confidence concepts in a fun, non-lecturing way
- Follow-up discussion about how the concepts taught apply to real life situations
- Dancing or karaoke activity to get on the move and release energy
- Focused crafts and demonstrations to supplement and reinforce learning
- The topics covered are based on the WISDOM System for Coaching Children™ from Adventures in Wisdom and endorsed by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- The stories and activities are age appropriate for girls ages 6-12. If your daughter is younger or older, contact me to arrange for one-one coaching.
- Group size is small: 6-10 girls to ensure that your daughter gets appropriate attention and quality of instruction
- At the end of the program, parents get an email with suggestions to practice the skills learned at home for life mastery.
- Classes are limited and will enroll on a first come, first serve basis. We require complete payment upon registration to secure your daughter’s spot in the program.
To register, contact me today!